- As low as $200/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1888 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1888 square feet
This three bedroom, three bathroom villa will be ideal for next family or group outing! Steps from the pool and mere mins. from the beach, this sizable villa will provide ample space for your family to spread out and relax!
The kitchen has been gorgeously refreshed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Everything you need to prepare for your family or group will be available. There's a full size laundry just off the kitchen as well.
The dining area comfortably seats six with an additional table close by seating another four.
Completing the open concept first floor is the living room which is decorated in a modern beach decor, modren and comfortable, along with a wall-mounted Intelligent TV. Adjacent to the living and dining areas is the slider to your private deck.
There are three bedrooms in this cavernous villa. The first bedroom features a king sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has Two Double beds. The third bedroom has a set of twin bunk beds and a daybed with a trundle. containing one bunk bed which consists of two twins. The second and third bedroom share a full bathroom.
Appreciate luxury outdoor seating on your private deck! Several different seating options along with a propane grille make this space ideal! Down a few steps off your back deck and you are mere steps away from the handsome Fazio community pool!
The beach can be conveniently accessed by a few min. bicycle trip, short walk or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy shuttle. The shuttle is an on-call and seasonal service. Also within simple walking distance are the George Fazio and Robert Trent Jones clubhouses, the main Tennis/Pickleball facility, Outfitters bicycle units, General Store, Alexander's restaurant and the Dunes House bar and grille!
Guests with Palmetto Dunes receive discounts at all of these amenities. Two complimentary hours of tennis or pickleball court time per day (first come first served).
*This villa has an owner-controlled Ring Doorbell.*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Large Three Bedroom Villa Steps from the Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the host immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles