- As low as $270/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1688 sq ft (157 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1688 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate golf course vistas, beachy vibes, and a taste of the island lifestyle at this ideal condo just waiting for your next family vacation to Hilton Head. Step inside and you will immediately be greeted by the open living area flooded with natural light and a full kitchen to prepare any recipe with ease after a day spent on the sugar-white sand close by. When days heat up a bit, be sure to bring your favorite bathing suit along, as a shared pool awaits on-site to kick back with a good book in hand or watch the kids play Marco Polo all afternoon. Shipyard Golf Club will also allow the golfers of the group to play a round of 18 in no time. Any downtime spent indoors will be a blast as well with complimentary high-speed internet and multiple flatscreen TVs to stream your favorite movies and shows with ease as the sun goes down.
Though there are limitless opportunities for fun at your fingertips, venture out and you can be at the beach in mere mins. with Shipyard Beach Access a half-mile away and a wide variety of local eateries a mile-and-a-half north. If you want a taste of the hustle and bustle of the island, make your way to Coligny Beach Park (two miles) and you will find dining, shopping, and beach units that will fill the day with family adventures. Not to mention, an broad cycling and walking path system is spread out throughout the island, so rent a few bicycles and catch a glimpse of all the best attractions while cruising in the sunshine.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026807
City/town permit number: 26807
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your group choose the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Ideal golf retreat with shared pool, high-speed WiFi, & easy beach access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.