- As low as $289/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
The villas at Ocean Dunes are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Freshly modernized and elegantly decorated, this two bedroom, two bathroom villa has a full sized kitchen and a combined living room/dining room area. The master bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom a pair of twin beds and there is a queen sized sleeper couch in the living room.The balcony off the living room area has a direct view of the ocean.
Each unit in Ocean Dunes has wireless internet service.
The Ocean Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees, that is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
Ocean Dunes is located on the south end of the island along South Forest Beach Drive and a short distance from Coligny Plaza and the Coligny Beach Park. The Ocean Dunes complex is an oceanfront property that is located roughly 70 yards from the ocean.
Guests also have access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Deluxe Ocean Dunes Villa 205 - Stunning views of the Ocean and Heated Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.