- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Located directly on the George Fazio Championship golf course and the Palmetto Dunes lagoon system. Whether it’s a handsome golf view or serene lagoon you’re after, Fazio villas will deliver. These huge villas are ideal for families and groups. The Fazio complex has a centrally located pool area with bathrooms.
Off the entry of this coastal unit is a freshly refreshed full bathroom with a standing shower. Down the hall from the entryway is the entirely equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and handsome seafoam cabinets. The open concept kitchen flows into the dining area that has a table for 4 and a sliding door to the patio. There is additional bar seating for 4 at the island. The dining room is connected to the roomy living room, furnished with a sectional couch, upsized reading chair, and ottoman. The living room has a fireplace, flat screen TV, and vistas of the pool. The covered patio has a fan for those warm summer nights, and you are only steps away from the private complex pool! There is outdoor seating for 6 and a propane grille.
The two bedrooms are located on the second floor. The guest bathroom is attached to the first bedroom and has a shower tub combination. The bedroom has 2 queens and a view of the pool. The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, 2 reading chairs, and a flat screen TV. There is a sliding door to a enormous private balcony overlooking the pool. The master bathroom is accessed through double doors that open to a double vanity. There is a standing shower and cavernous walk-in closet.
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- To start, have your family commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. 2 bed/3 bath villa, spacious and updated townhouse with view of the pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles