- As low as $127/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make your next Hilton Head Island vacation one to remember from the comfortable confines of this opulent condo. This single-level condo combines the amenities of home with immediate access to the beach, a shared pool, and proximity to activities like kayaking.
This rental is located in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head Island. In addition to having a short walk to beach access, you'll also be within walking distance of many bicycle trails and the George Fazio Golf Course. You’ll also be just a short drive away from a plethora of stores and eateries in Shelter Cove Marina.
The interior of this condo is just as alluring as the exterior, and its capacious living room comes complete with i-Home, a VCR/DVD player, a sleeper couch, and a 42” TV. The private deck offers impressive vistas of the trees and lake, and the kitchen is entirely equipped with modern appliances and cookware for fixing all your favorite meals.
If you’re looking for a rental that places all the joys of island life at your fingertips, this is the spot for you! Book this enchanting condo today.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25922
City/town permit number: 025922
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your group select the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly condo with pool, central AC, & washer/dryer - quick walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles