- As low as $118/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1360 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1360 square feet
Island Club 145
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Set in the extravagant gated Island Club complex, this 2BR/2.5BA townhouse is a 200-yard walk to private beach access. Highlights of this welcoming two-story getaway include an all-suite floor plan and two private lagoon-facing back decks. Hit the links at one of 24+ close by championship golf courses or stay onsite and appreciate fresh resort-style amenities like pools, a hot tub, a playground, picnic areas with grilles, multiple tennis/pickleball courts, a basketball court, and a exercise center. When it’s time for fine dining and retail therapy, discover close by favorites Main Street Village and Shelter Cove.
The living area includes ample plush seating, an array of board games, and a 55-inch TV. The completely equipped kitchen provides ample counter space to prepare meals and beach snacks. When you’re ready to eat, gather at the two dining tables with seating for eight. Find privacy in the suite, outfitted with a king bed, TV, and a private lagoon-facing balcony. The en suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The private second suite has a queen bed, twin bed, and a TV. The en-suite bathroom contains a tub/shower combination. A half bath on the first floor adds convenience.
Savor a crisp drink on the breathtaking back deck. Walk right down to the 13-acre lagoon, which offers catch-and-release fishing and is supplied with bass, bluegill, and carp.
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of marvelous on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most fashionable attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27007
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Multi-Level Townhouse with Pool, Hot Tub, & Tennis - Walk to the Beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles