- As low as $321/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
There's everything to like in this amazing Villamare oceanview condominium located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes. The updates are many and apparent the moment you enter this pretty condo with its modern beach theme and Coretech luxury vinyl floor throughout.
The kitchen shines with its granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry. The dining area adjacent to the kitchen seats six comfortably. The living area features refreshed and comfortable furnishings, HDTV and slider access to your private ocean view balcony.
The main bedroom has a king bed, separate seating area, HDTV and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is wonderfully designed with a bespoke double vanity and spa-like tiled walk-in shower. On the other side of the condominium is the second bedroom. This bedroom contains two double beds, HDTV, slider access to a private balcony and features an en-suite guest bathroom. The bathroom is updated with a bespoke granite vanity as well as a tub and shower combination.
The Villamare condominium complex consists of a sizable pool, dozens of lounge chairs, hot tub and an indoor pool and workout facility.
***The Regime/HOA at Villamare has approved a comprehensive pool and deck remodel.
Featuring a new adult-only serenity pool & spa and resurfacing of the current pool & pool deck.
The project is slated to begin September 15, 2023 and continue through April 30, 2024.
The main pool will close October 15, 2023 (limited pool deck work will occur at this time) and reopen March 31, 2024.
Beach access will be available throughout the construction and the indoor pool and hot tub will be accessible and usable for the duration.
Palmetto Dunes is not responsible for this renovation, the HOA of Villamare is exclusively managing the project.
The timeline of the project is subject to change with limited notice.***
Indoor - Heated Year round
Outdoor - Heated: March 15 - June 1
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Phenomenal Two Bedroom Luxury Villa with Ocean Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles