- As low as $299/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1072 sq ft (100 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1072 square feet
Barrington Park Complex | Just Steps from the Beach
*2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
*1 King, 2 Doubles
*3 TVs | DVD | Stereo | WiFi | Keurig
*Lagoon and Landscape View
*Short Walk to the Beach | 4 Beach Towels for Guest Use
*Point Central Keyless Entry
** Guest Can Appreciate Numerous Conveniences in Palmetto Dunes
*Access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
711 Barrington Park is a completely refreshed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa overlooking the pond. Hilton Head villa units Palmetto Dunes, like 711 Barrington Park, offer all the amenities of home and will take your breath away. Located on the second floor, savor the open floor plan and the private balcony overlooking the pond and relaxing landscape. The entirely equipped kitchen features bespoke cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a breakfast bar. There is also a dining area with a enormous skylight making this a very bright and inviting property. The living area has plenty of seating for everybody and has access to the balcony. There is also a 32 inch flat panel TV with DVD player mounted on the wall.
Just past the living room is the Master bedroom with a king bed, walk-in closet, 32 inch flat panel TV and a completely modernized private bath. This bathroom has a granite double sink vanity and sizable shower with a bench and an overhead rain shower head. The second bedroom, off the entry entry, has two double beds and a 26 inch flat panel TV. Just off this bedroom is an updated hall bathroom with Jacuzzi tub/shower combo.
The Barrington Park Complex is located Oceanside, just a 2 min. walk to the beach. It offers a huge oceanfront pool, a hot tub, poolside bathrooms & showers. There are also charcoal grilles available near the pool as well as around the pond just outside the villa. This opulent condo offers the ideal location and conveniences for your next Hilton Head Island vacation. Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head has countless activities for the whole family to appreciate.
* 3 Nighttime Minimum Stay Required. Summer Units Weekly Only (Sat. to Sat
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 711 Barrington Park - Renovated 2 Bedroom Villa - 2 Minute Walk to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If not, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.4 miles