- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 1305
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Adopt the island lifestyle and experience everything Hilton Head Island has to offer here at Island Club 1305. Perched on the northern end of the island, you will be surrounded by pristine golf courses, shopping, and dining mere mins. from your front door. Not to mention, the shared pool, hot tub, and five access points to the sugar-white sand will allow you to stay close to home base all day long.
Inside, this dreamy escape will spoil each lucky visitor with coastal decor, a wonderfully open layout, and ample furnishings for all to kick back in comfort after a day of excitement. When mealtimes come around, the culinary-inclined guests will be glad to hop into the full kitchen featuring all of the major appliances, cookware, and silverware needed for any recipe. Settling down for the nighttime will be a breeze with the private balcony providing a ideal place to sip a beverage and the flatscreen TV in the living room complete with streaming capabilities. Need to get a bit of work done while away? No problem. The high-speed WiFi has you covered for checking emails, attending Zoom calls, and more.
There is nothing rather like an island escape, so what are you waiting for? This gem won't be available long!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26563
City/town permit number: 026563
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Fun island retreat with pool, hot tub, beach access & balcony has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles