- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWake up in bed and look out at the sea! You will appreciate vistas of the Atlantic Sea, delightful beach and pool with BALCONIES OFF THE LIVING AREA, MASTER BEDROOM, AS WELL AS A BALCONY OFF THE GUEST BEDROOM. DIRECT BEACH ACCESS. Walk to golf and tennis. Adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Resort and Spa. At 1 Sea Lane. Our Villamare Oceanfront condominium's superb sea vistas make it one of the most charming in the complex. Our villa is located close to the pool and the choice sandy beach on Hilton Head, a brief walk for the little legs hauling beach toys and shovels. We are in Building #1 (there are 3 buildings). We have a great LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Also painless for the grownups carrying our beach chairs and umbrellas down to the beach. We give a Beach Wagon. No stairs to the Beach. The Villamare includes an oceanfront pool and hot tub. The complex has an indoor pool, sauna, and exercise room. Our villa is on the third floor of building number one.
UNBEATABLE VIEWS OF THE SEA
YOU ARE ONLY 25 YARDS FROM THE BEACH
SEE OUR ACTUAL PHOTOS
Our dazzling and sunny villa is gorgeously furbished with all the amenities, refreshed furnishings: new living room sleeper and appreciate seat, chair, new dining set and bedspreads throughout. Everyone loves our KEY LESS ENTRY, an open kitchen with a granite breakfast bar. THE SPACIOUS OPEN GREAT ROOM FLOORING PLAN LETS YOU SEE THE SEA FROM THE KITCHEN WITH YOUR FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING.The vistas from the living room and master bedroom are shown in the photos. Everyone who stays here raves about the view. The entirely decorated living area includes a queen sleeper and loveseat, 50' flat screen TV, and DVD player. COMPLIMENTARY HIGHSPEED WIFI.
Our balcony has a table and chairs for alfresco dining when you do not want to go out.
The Master Suite is separated from the living area by French doors and also includes a balcony off the master bedroom, a king-sized bed with a pillow top bed, flat screen TV, and a raised bathroom vanity, jaccuzzi tub and private walk in shower.
The huge guest bedroom suite has two queen beds with eurotop beds, its own full bathroom with a sizable soaking tub, walk in shower, sizable flat screen TV with a DVD player. and a second private balcony.
AFTER STAYING HERE, YOU WILL JOIN OUR MANY GUESTS THAT RETURN YEAR AFTER YEAR.
YOUR VILLA IS CHECKED BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL TO INSURE THAT IT IS CLEAN AND READY.
WE HAVE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A LOCAL COMPANY TO CONTACT FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS THAT MIGHT ARISE DURING YOUR STAY.
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR VILLA AND YOUR COMFORT DURING YOUR STAY. YOU CAN PHONE US WITH QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
WE VISIT OUR UNIT OFTEN TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING MEETS OUR APPROVAL, REPLACING, REFURBISHING....
WE VALUE OUR REPEAT GUESTS.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING AND NO PET UNIT! NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Villamare is the ultimate semi-tropical oceanfront resort with the best location and 400 ft. wide beach on HH Island. Villamare's handsome grounds and onsite luxuries include an olympic size oceanfront pool, kiddy pool and hot tub, an indoor health club (indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise equipment) ,intertwining walkways and lagoons, BBQ area, sitting areas, and covered parking.
The Marriott Resort with its pool bar and eateries is right next door.,
Drive into the Palmetto Dunes Gates and park your car! You can walk to the world distinguished PD Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones golf course, the Fazio and Arthur Hills courses, Alexander's restaurant, the General Store, as well as Fish Creek Landing for bicycle and canoe rental.We even have a seasonal PALMETTO DUNES SHUTTLE that takes you to Shelter Cove, and close by Mall & Shopping.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING AND NO PET VILLA.
Keywords: Oceanfront Condominium
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply tourism guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on rental accommodations.
- Many management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat guests to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity that you love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are often times surprised at the range and selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to locate a vacation home that fits their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Beautiful Beachfront Villamare - See our view! ", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Choose a Town and Date
Begin by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Will your selected rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. In most cases, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Are sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Occasionally the older generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Almost all rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other members of the crew traveling with a furry friend? Even though a number of rentals allow family pets, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
Once the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "Beautiful Beachfront Villamare - See our view! ", along with any other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Despite the fact that you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be addressed before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company web sites request reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. How did they like the property? Hopefully everything ended up being ideal and you are happy to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles