- As low as $196/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golfing on site
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Links 13B is a light, bright, and cavernous three-bedroom, three-bathroom villa located on Barony Golf Course in Port Royal. Freshly furnished and decorated, this home is a charmingly furnished home-away-from-home with a designer feel.
Enter the home up the eight steps into the entry where you will appreciate the vaulted ceilings and luxury wood floor that can be appreciated throughout the common areas. The living room includes comfortable furnishings that include a wet bar, a huge wall-mounted flatscreen intelligent TV, high-speed WiFi, and a modest reading area.
The screened-in porch and primary bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course. The screened porch is furnished comfortably for appreciating the golf vistas and Lowcountry landscape.
The kitchen is well-equipped and freshly updated and has everything needed to prepare daily meals. The dining area is off the kitchen and open to the living space. The dining table seats six guests and the adjacent breakfast bar offers seating for two.
The roomy primary bedroom features a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and en-suite bath with double vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a window seat, a flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The third bedroom has a flatscreen TV and is connected to the hall bathroom featuring a shower/tub combo.
The laundry room, located at the back of the kitchen, has a full-size washer and dryer. A three-burner gas grille (located in the carport) is supplied for simple outdoor cooking. The property features a carport and the use of a golf cart, when available, to travel to close by Islanders Beach Park.
Things to Know
The Links is a gated community featuring a community pool that is not heated and is open seasonally April-October.
The close by beach park is a short walk, or a fast bicycle ride away. The park has a playground and restroom facilities and showers. The Links has a community pool just steps from the villa. The Westin Resort, with eateries, shopping, and resort facilities is just mins. away by car, cycling, or walking. The Links is a gated community within Port Royal Village.
With all the comfort and convenience of home and all the upgrades and enjoyment of a true beach vacation, you'll want to return to this alluring villa year after year!
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26898
City/town permit number: 026898
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious & Cozy Condo w/Central AC, Shared Pool, Private Washer/Dryer, Free WiFi has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles