- As low as $243/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. This extravagant oceanfront complex offers the ultimate in resort vacation accommodations. You have a wide selection of 2 or 3 bedroom villas with vistas ranging from landscape to oceanfront, cavernous floor plans, designer decorated interiors, soaking tubs in the master baths, full kitchens, and private balconies with superb ocean vistas. Villamare features a huge oceanfront pool and heated Jacuzzi, kids's pool, poolside propane Bar-B-Que, indoor pool, private health club with weight machines, steam room and sauna, and underground parking. You'll also find that the Fazio golf course, tennis center, the Marriott and Omni hotels, eateries, bicycle and canoe units are all within painless walking distance.
Come appreciate impressive Hilton Head Island from this great two bedroom, first floor villa in Palmetto Dunes. The kitchen is entirely equipped and has a bar with two bar stools. The dining room has a table that seats up to six. The living room opens up to the dining room and kitchen. It has a couch, appreciate seat, two chairs, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. There is also a slider door to the balcony with an ocean view.
The first bedroom which is the master has a king bed, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a stand-up shower. This bedroom also has access to a private balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed, a full bed, and flat screen TV. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with a tub/ shower combination and access to a private balcony.
Other amenities include a community pool, Jacuzzi, grilling area, and work out facilities. A ideal getaway, this villa offers everything you could possibly need for the most fun getaway to the beach.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
***PLEASE NOTE. Villamare complex will be doing a remodel of the exterior pools from Mid-September 2023 - End of April 2024 . The oceanfront pool will not be usable between the dates of October 15 2023 - End of April 2024. Villamare beach access will still be available during construction or guests can use the one next door at the Disney Beach House. The indoor pool and hot tub will be available throughout the renovation process.****
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanfront Villa in Villamare! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles