- As low as $162/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 15F
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Hilton Head Island is the ideal escape for those looking for fun, sun, and relaxation. With numerous world-class golf courses close by, the beach mere steps away, and many eateries and attractions surrounding the area, there's something for everybody here in the highly-sought area of the South Carolina coast. When you want to stay close to home base, shared amenities are available for you to appreciate. Parlor about the glittering pool on-site, relax in the bubbling hot tub, or indulge in some friendly competition on the tennis court.
Upon entry, you'll be met with a bright interior and a warm, airy ambiance. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, appreciating the scenery with your favorite drink on the private balcony, or streaming your favorite shows on the sizable TV. Make memories of playing board games or devouring home-cooked meals at the formal dining table, while the chef of the group enjoys creating culinary charms in the cozy kitchen. With three beds and a couch bed, there's more than enough room for everybody to get a comfortable nighttime's rest from the day's adventures. Unwind and experience the ultimate form of tranquility when you spend your vacation here at Hilton Head Island.
THINGS TO KNOW
To use streaming services, guests must log in with their own credentials.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072562
City/town permit number: 32362
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Exquisite condo with pool, hot tub, tennis, balcony, & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you crave, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles