- As low as $133/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1063 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1063 square feet
Bluff Villas 1734
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Bluff Villas 1734, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Make memories that will last a lifetime when you book this handsome bay-view condo. Located in the Bluff Villas enclave on the South Beach side of the island, the condo features waterfront vistas of Braddock Cove and a convenient location steps from the beach. A marina with waterfront dining, boat units, and charter services is only a short walk from the condo. Harbour Town is only four miles away, and Coligny Beach Park is five miles away.
You'll find the inviting interior completely furnished for modern living, with features including an open layout, a full kitchen, complimentary WiFi, and a intelligent TV. The sliding glass door can be opened to allow ocean breezes to circulate, but you'll also have central air-conditioning to ensure total home comfort.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073832
City/town permit number: 33356
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your family select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Bay-view condo with balcony, AC, & W/D - walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.