- As low as $128/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1941 sq ft (180 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1941 square feet
Ocean Breeze 96
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you stay at this Hilton Head vacation rental, spend a calming day at the entirely equipped shared pool, or challenge your fellow guests to a few tennis matches on the court. You can also savor exploring the area via bicycle on the paved paths that venture past the townhouse.
This vacation rental is located close to S. Forest Beach Drive. Take a fast walk to Coligny Circle, which features a park, plaza, and marina. Indulge in your favorite fast food or a fine dining experience at any of the dozens of cafes and eateries found in the plaza. Appreciate a peaceful evening watching a movie at the theater or join others in watching the live entertainment supplied at various outdoor venues.
Unwind in the mornings with a cup of coffee on the private deck and send a shout out to others via your complimentary WiFi connection. After a day of fun and adventure, guests get a good nighttime's sleep in one of three bedrooms. The cavernous Ocean Breeze townhouse welcomes dogs.
Get your family ready for an idyllic hideaway at this Ocean Breeze townhouse.
**OCCUPANCY: ONLY 6 GUESTS ACCEPTED**
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Security camera details:
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26410
City/town permit number: 026410
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Book your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Dog-Friendly Condo with WiFi, Pool, & Tennis - Short Walk to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.