- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
This magnificent two-story Hilton Head vacation rental is conveniently located just a short bicycle ride to the beach and has simple access to all the amenities the resort has to offer. The living room offers a flat screen TV and access to the private deck. The deck overlooks the community pool, and pavilion. The kitchen is entirely equipped and the dining room has seating for six. The Primary bedroom is located on the first floor and features a queen bed and a private bathroom. The Primary bathroom features a huge walk-in shower. The guest bedroom located on the second floor includes a queen size bed and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The loft/landing includes 2 twin size beds and a flat screen TV. Appreciate the outdoor gas grille located on the private deck with seating for six.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Perfect Location for a Family Vacation! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles