- As low as $118/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 116
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This Island Club villa provides you with a view of a blue fishing lagoon directly from your private patio. You can spend the day swimming laps in a seasonally heated pool and end the day with a calming soak in the shared hot tub.
Located on Hilton Head Island, the villa is within walking distance of a beach that you simply follow walkways to get to. Cook up some food on a charcoal and gas grille for a picnic on the lawn near the beach, and get a workout in at the on-site tennis courts, basketball courts, or exercise center.
The primary bedroom comes with a 32-inch flatscreen TV and a private bathroom with a combination shower and tub. You can relax on a sleeper couch while watching shows on the main living area's 42-inch flatscreen TV. You'll have no problem putting together meals in the completely equipped kitchen. With the complimentary WiFi that is supplied, you’ll have the option of staying connected to friends and family back home.
Whether you're looking for a family trip, a charming hideaway, or a lazy weekend on the beach, you'll find what you need at Island Club. Book this condo today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26791
City/town permit number: 026791
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Comfortable villa with pool, hot tub, lagoon view & nearby beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles