About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This two bedroom, two level Turnberry villa is located on the George Fazio Golf Course. The kitchen comes entirely-equipped and provides plenty of storage. The kitchen has a pass-through to the dining area, which seats six. The kitchen bar area will seat an additional four guests. The living area is just off the kitchen and features plenty of comfortable seating, plenty of light and an HDTV for your viewing enjoyment. The first floor Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom that was been completely refreshed. The Primary bathroom consists of a bespoke vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. Upstairs the landing, or loft, area has two new twin beds. The upstairs guest bedroom has a king bed and its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has also been completely remodeled with a bespoke vanity and a sizable and elegantly designed tiled walk-in shower. Outside on your private deck there is a dining area for two along with a couple loungers to savor soaking in the sun. Your view is sweeping take of the George Fazio golf course! The beach, along with many other activities in including golf and tennis, are a short bicycle ride away. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy, a complimentary on-call shuttle service, is also available seasonally.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. George Fazio Golf Course Views with Updated Bathrooms! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles