- As low as $119/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
Hickory Cove 8
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find yourself just steps from heaven at this charming and roomy condo on Hilton Head Island. This vibrant, summery rental is located in a private corner of Palmetto Dunes and features a full, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens up to a dining area with seating for six. Unwind indoors in the huge living area, or step outside to the screened-in, furnished porch, the only one in the Hickory Cove complex! Additional amenities, include a gas grille plus access to a shared, on-site pool!
What's close by:
This rental is located right on the Robert Trent Jones golf course in Palmetto Dunes, close to golf, tennis, fishing, and miles of walking and cycling paths. Five miles down the coast, discover all the stores, eateries, and other attractions at the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center. For walking paths, boat tours, and a unique archaeological site, don't miss the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, just a little over five miles from your front door. And be sure to head to the Sea Pines Beach Club for dining, a beachfront bar, and access to a marvelous stretch of sand, just seven miles away.
Things to know:
One Couch Bed included
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026741
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Lovely & vibrant condo w/ a screened-in porch & shared pool - close to beaches! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles