- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1545 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1545 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Stunning 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home located off Folly Field Rd. "A Beach Blossom" has just been completely refreshed and designer decorated. Upon entry you will be greeted by a entirely furnished living room with vinyl floor throughout, and a mounted flat screen tv. Hoovering above you is a double ceiling fan for great circulation and a skylight for natural sunlight to shine through out! Straight down the hall you will run into the Owners Suite with a KING size bed, flat screen tv, sliding glass doors that open onto the back patio, and a private full bathroom with a tub shower. Next to the owners suite are the two guest bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen size bed with a mounted flat screen tv. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and a mounted flat screen tv. From the hallway, you will see the roomy dining area with seating for 7 and sliding class doors to the patio. The dinning area is open to the completely equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, double sinks with garbage disposal, and a Keurig coffee maker for your convenience. Next to the kitchen is an upsized laundry room with washer and dryer. Walking out onto the patio, is a huge fenced in backyard. Constructed into the patio is a hot tub that fits up to 8 people and a fire pit to sit around to roast marshmallows or hotdogs! And if your not ready to go inside rather yet, utilize the outdoor seating and bench table for dinner. Don't be surprised if this is where you spend most of your time!
One of the Islands most trendy beaches (Folly Field Beach) is only a 10 min. walk or a 5 min. bicycle ride, feel complimentary to use the beach accessories and chairs that are offered for you to savor. Spend your day playing putt-putt at Adventure Cove or take the Island Trolley to anywhere you'd like!
Pet Friendly home! Please let us know if you will be bringing your pet, modest dogs only. There is a $100 non-returnable fee per dog.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group choose trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Vacay Home in Hilton Head! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles