- As low as $300/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1545 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1545 square feet
Stunning 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home located off Folly Field Rd. "A Beach Blossom" has just been completely refreshed and designer decorated. Upon entry you will be greeted by a entirely furnished living room with vinyl floor throughout, and a mounted flat screen tv. Hoovering above you is a double ceiling fan for great circulation and a skylight for natural sunlight to shine through out! Straight down the hall you will run into the Owners Suite with a KING size bed, flat screen tv, sliding glass doors that open onto the back patio, and a private full bathroom with a tub shower. Next to the owner's suite are the two guest bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen size bed with a mounted flat screen tv. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and a mounted flat screen tv. From the hallway, you will see the roomy dining area with seating for 7 and sliding glass doors to the patio. The dining area is open to the completely equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, double sinks with garbage disposal, and a Keurig coffee maker for your convenience. Next to the kitchen is an upsized laundry room with washer and dryer. Walking out onto the patio, is a enormous fenced in backyard. Constructed into the patio is a hot tub that fits up to 8 people and a fire pit to sit around to roast marshmallows or hotdogs! And if you're not ready to go inside rather yet, utilize the outdoor seating and bench table for dinner. Don't be surprised if this is where you spend most of your time!
One of the Islands most trendy beaches (Folly Field Beach) is only a 10 min. walk or a 5 min. bicycle ride, feel complimentary to use the beach accessories and chairs that are offered for you to savor. Spend your day playing putt-putt at Adventure Cove or take the Island Trolley to anywhere you'd like!
Pet Friendly home! Please let us know if you will be bringing your pet. Limit of 2 dogs, 35lbs or under without owner approval. There is a $100 non-returnable fee per dog. This is collected separately after your reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Vacay Home in Hilton Head! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you crave, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles