- As low as $164/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 1401
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This two-bedroom, two-bath oceanview condo is great for families or other gatherings. Savor quality time at the pool complex or a friendly competition with the lawn games in the picnic area or on the tennis courts.
Walking paths and boardwalks provide simple access to the beach and the complex’s other amenities. In addition, because this condo is located in the Folly Field area, it's just a short drive to the many stores and eateries in Hilton Head.
The villa’s completely equipped kitchen is fitted with granite countertops, updated cabinets, and washer/dryer combination. The living room features a 46-inch flatscreen TV with a DVD player and cable, ample seating, a pull-out couch bed, and direct access to the oceanview deck from a pair of sliding doors. The primary bedroom has its own entrance to the deck and features a king bed and updated full bath with a roomy standup shower. The second bedroom offers a queen and twin bed for guests and provides access to the full bathroom in the hall.
The Island Club resort is the ultimate location for a short- or long-term hideaway, so ensure the date you want and book this condo today.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26434
City/town permit number: 026434
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beach Getaway with WiFi, Pools, Hot Tub, & Ocean View has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles