- As low as $162/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Queens Grant 524
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Queens Grant neighborhood of the Palmetto Dunes Resort, this impressive 2BR/2BA condo is the ideal family getaway. The private, fenced patio is ideal for cookouts.
Fantastic amenities include six swimming pools, three world-class golf courses, and an award-winning tennis center. Meander along 6 miles of bicycle trails or discover 11 miles of lagoons via kayak. Appreciate access to a host of on-site dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
With miles of white sand beaches walking distance away, this rental is luxury coastal living at its best.
Unwind in the open living area, featuring cathedral ceilings, a sleeper couch, and an armchair. After a day of adventure, kick back and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare favorite recipes in the kitchen, equipped with granite countertops and a full suite of appliances.
When it's time to eat, gather at the dining table with seating for six.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps seven guests between the two bedrooms and a queen sleeper couch in the living area.
The primary suite has a king bed, flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, and the adjacent bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Sip morning coffee on your entirely fenced patio, where an umbrella-shaded table seats four. Sizzle steaks and veggies on the gas grille and appreciate alfresco meals.
Find an array of community amenities close at hand, including six unheated year-round pools and numerous tennis courts.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned outdoor parking is available in the adjacent lot for up to two cars. Your reservation total includes the fee for two cars for up to two nights' stay (3-7 nights is $50; 8-14 nights is $80).
This ground-floor unit is accessed via one step at the entryway.
The Dunes Buggy is available seasonally from the end of March to the beginning of September at no charge and will transport you to and from locations in Palmetto Dunes, Leamington, Shelter Cove, and the beach!
Located in Palmetto Dunes, Queens Grant offers enviable walkability to the finest of the resort, including on-site dining, shopping, and entertainment. Breakfast, lunch, and other essentials are a 5-min. walk away at the Palmetto Dunes General Store.
Spend sunny days on miles of charming beach. The beach and The Dunes House restaurant are less than a 10 min. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride away. Explore the 11-mile lagoon system on property -- canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards are available for rent.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30991
City/town permit number: 028642
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental home:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Queens Grant Condo in Palmetto Dunes
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles