- As low as $152/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1482 sq ft (138 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1482 square feet
Barrington Park 601
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Come to Hilton Head for an memorable hideaway with family or friends and stay in this three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home for eight. You'll savor amenities like a shared pool and hot tub, as well as alluring lagoon vistas and simple access to the complex grounds and the beach.
You'll be located on the first floor in oceanside Barrington complex. The lush, well-maintained grounds are at your disposal, and eateries are within walking distance or an painless one-and-a-half mile drive away. Access the sand and water on the paved walkways that lead to private boardwalks, then return home for a welcome reprieve from the heat.
Central AC will keep you cool in this comfortable, inviting condo with wood floors and cozy furnishings, ideal for evenings calming while you watch a movie or show on the flatscreen cable TV. The bedrooms also have flatscreen TVs, and complimentary WiFi is available for even more entertainment. Other added conveniences are the private washer/dryer, gas grille, and jetted tub.
Set yourself up for the ideal Hilton Head escape. Book this condo today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26491
City/town permit number: 026491
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Comfortable Family Condo with Pool and Hot Tub and Lagoon Views - Walk to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Advice for a great stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.