- As low as $290/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Lands End 39
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If you’re searching for a roomy vacation home located just a few steps from the extravagant beaches of Hilton Head, Lands End is just the place for you. Surrounded by palm trees and featuring access to a shared pool as well as marvelous vistas of the Calibogue Sound, this home is the apex of island living.
Located just north of South Beach, this home puts you just a short distance from the South Beach Racquet Club, the Salty Dog Ice Cream Company, and the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean! With a prime waterfront location, you’ll be able to walk down to the beach anytime you want, and appreciate fishing, swimming, snorkeling, and boating at your leisure.
This home’s main attraction is unquestionably its spectacular deck, which faces west and accepts you to savor an amazing sunset as you relax with a glass of wine. Inside, you’ll find a freshly modernized kitchen with modern appliances, cookware, and dishware, along with a comfortably furnished living room with cable, complimentary WiFi - and of course, beautiful vistas of the water.
Vacation in comfort and style with this superb, Cape Cod-style vacation home! Book your reservation today.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: A parking pass is required for each car. No street or landscape parking. Gated entrance. 3 Parking passes are included in Arrival Packet.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26418
City/town permit number: 026418
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Calibogue Sound and South Beach. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Waterfront Vacation Home with Pool & Huge Deck - Walk to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Harbour Town - 1.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 2.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Waterfront Vacation Home with Pool & Huge Deck - Walk to Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: