- As low as $296/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1469 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1469 square feet
Captains Walk 440
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your vacation in the pool or at the beach when you stay in this impressive villa with partial ocean vistas. The pool is seasonally heated so any time is a good time to take a dip, and outdoor showers let you freshen up any hour of the day.
This property sits right on the white sands of the Atlantic Ocean, and the only thing separating you from the waves is the palms and a private boardwalk. The condo is also near the spa at the Hilton Head Marriott and the fine eateries and stores of the island. On the property, you have full access to the shared pool, kids's pool, and enormous sunbathing deck.
The common areas of this condo feature an open design with ocean vistas from all locations. The open kitchen passes through the dining area and the ample seating of the living room, while a sliding glass door leads out to the private balcony. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. There are three flatscreen TVs in the condo and complimentary WiFi throughout. A private washer/dryer lets you take care of any laundry.
This condo is the prime location for a calming hideaway - book today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned. Parking passes required. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25962
City/town permit number: 025962
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips:
Getting the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront villa with partial ocean views, shared pool & beach access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront villa with partial ocean views, shared pool & beach access?Book Online Get Information Call: