- As low as $161/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1469 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1469 square feet
Captains Walk 440
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your vacation in the pool or at the beach when you stay in this splendid villa with partial ocean vistas. The pool is seasonally heated so any time is a good time to take a dip, and outdoor showers let you freshen up any hour of the day.
This property sits right on the white sands of the Atlantic Ocean, and the only thing separating you from the waves is the palms and a private boardwalk. The condo is also near the spa at the Hilton Head Marriott and the fine eateries and stores of the island. On the property, you have full access to the shared pool, kids's pool, and enormous sunbathing deck.
The common areas of this condo feature an open design with ocean vistas from all locations. The open kitchen passes through the dining area and the ample seating of the living room, while a sliding glass door leads out to the private balcony. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. There are three flatscreen TVs in the condo and complimentary WiFi throughout. A private washer/dryer lets you take care of any laundry.
This condo is the prime location for a calming hideaway - book today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25962
City/town permit number: 025962
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront villa with partial ocean views, shared pool & beach access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles