- As low as $295/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1930 sq ft (179 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1930 square feet
A very well kept three bedroom villa located on George Fazio Golf Course with tons of room for the family to spread out. The completely equipped kitchen has been entirely remodeled and has all stainless steel appliances. There is a reading area just off the kitchen. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats six. The living room is comfortable with plenty of seating and has an HDTV. There is a slider going out to your private deck with a table set that looking over the George Fazio Golf Course. You will be able to watch golfers teeing off all day long!
One bedroom is located on the main level and you will find two bedrooms on the upper level. The main level bedroom features two twins and an HDTV. The bathroom downstairs has a tiled walk in shower.
Upstairs, you will find the second bedroom with a king bed, HDTV and bathroom with a tiled tub and shower combination. The the primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite bathroom. The primary bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower.
The beach can be accessed by a 10-15 min. bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy in-resort shuttle service. The shuttle service is complimentary, while being seasonal and on-call. There is a private community pool and tennis courts. This villa is close to everything amazing that Palmetto Dunes has to offer!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Large Three Bedroom Villa Directly on George Fazio Championship Golf Course! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles