- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 16D
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Golfers and beach bums alike will appreciate this comfortable condo, just mins. from multiple golf courses and Folly Field Beach. Shopping, dining, mini-golf, grocery stores, and other attractions are all an simple drive away.
On-site amenities include an outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis court, and game room. At home, start the day with coffee on your private balcony. When you get hungry, step inside to the full, well-equipped kitchen to make some breakfast. Grab a bite together at the glass-top table, then head for the beach - and don’t forget to grab the included beach gear off the balcony. When you return, relax with a little TV or a board game. Upload the day’s pics to social media with the complimentary WiFi, then head out to a local restaurant for dinner. Another ideal Hilton Head day awaits - all that’s left to do is book.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Tennis court
- Game room
- BBQ/picnic area
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 054116
City/town permit number: 33283
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental:
- To start, have your group choose trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Comfortable condo with a pool, hot tub, washer/dryer, & AC - near beach & golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you crave, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles