- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 550 square feet
Welcome to Oceanside Villas # 331!!
The Villas at Oceanside are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website..
This 1 bedroom/1 bath unit has been freshly modernized (2020) and offers a fantastic ocean view from the living area and balcony and is just steps to the beach.
This elegant villa has a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator !
Bedroom has a new King size bed and enormous chest of drawers for all your belongings.
The bathroom has been newly refreshed (2021) and has a handsome walk in shower.
The entire villa has handsome wood look tile.
This villa is rare for Oceanside Villas in that it has 2 ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL; one for the living room/kitchen and one for the bedroom. Most units only have one loud A/C unit in the wall that does not cool/heat the bedroom area.
This condo sleeps 4 with a king sized bed in the bedroom and a queen sized couch bed in the living room.
You’ll find Oceanside Villa is located on the south end of the island, along South Forest Beach Drive, a short distance from Coligny Plaza. Oceanside is an oceanfront property that is located about 70 yards from the ocean.
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family commit to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Fabulous Beach Retreat with a beautiful view of the ocean has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.