Most Popular! • 1 Hour • Ages 21+
Adult- Distillery Tour & Tasting with FREE Souvenir Shot Glass & $5 Bottle Bucks - $35.00 + tax
Take the helm and set sail on a comprehensive voyage into the world of craft spirits! Learn all there is to know about distilling and, of course, enjoy a few drinks along the way.
An immersive, multi-sensory experience for those looking to geek out and deepen their love of craft-distilled spirits. From an informative distillery walk-through to an exclusive sampling of our finest spirits, the Distillery Tour & Tasting is sure to keep you engaged and entertained.
A Full Multi-Sensory Experience Awaits:
- Feel the heat from the still.
- Smell the cane.
- See bottles filling up.
- Taste exclusive spirits from our Distiller's Collection.
- Mix and mingle with our team.
- Redeem $5 Bottle Bucks towards the purchase of your first bottle.
- Take home a FREE souvenir shot glass.
After your tour, enjoy a tasting flight of neat samples that you'll sip overlooking the Distillery and stacked barrels of our aging spirits.
WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR CLOSED-TOED SHOES?
All guests must wear closed-toe shoes to participate in the tour. This is a safety precaution that we are required to enforce, therefore, no exceptions can be made. If you are taking a tour during the summer months, please plan accordingly.
CAN I RESCHEDULE MY TOUR DATE?
Any date changes that are made less than 7 days before your tour will be subject to a $35.00 per person rescheduling fee. No date changes can be made less than 24 hours before a tour.
CAN SOMEONE UNDER 21 ATTEND?
You must be 21 or older and show proper identification to participate in our tour, period.
Due to the nature of the tour, we, unfortunately, cannot allow children of any age to accompany adults on the tour.
What to bring
Health and Safety Policy
At Hilton Head Distillery, the safety of our guests and team is our top priority:
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age and show a valid ID.
- Closed-toe shoes are required to tour the distillery.
- Tour groups must stay together at all times.
- All guests are required to stay within the yellow safety lines while touring.
- There is no touching of the equipment.
- Masks are not required.