- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Hilton Head Resort 2111
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Leave your worries behind and escape to heaven at this amazing and welcoming Hilton Head Island condo. On-site, appreciate access to resort-style amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, tennis courts, a exercise room, and simple beach access.
This vacation rental features a bright and beachy interior with a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, a comfortable, sunlit living area with a TV for streaming your favorite channels, and a furnished balcony with marsh and golf course vistas.
THINGS TO KNOW
TV streaming services require guest accounts to access.
Four beach chairs are supplied.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28633
City/town permit number: 028633
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Cozy condo with pools, hot tub, tennis, gym & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles