- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1380 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to an action-packed vacation when you stay at this striking condo on the island of Hilton Head. Tennis, golf, pools, and the beach are all within simple walking distance, making this an superb destination for your next hideaway with family or friends.
Located in the Shipyard Plantation area, this vacation rental is located just a short distance from Hilton Head’s famed beach. Stroll over to the sand and warm water, where you can play in the surf, fly a kite, or nap in the sun. If you feel like getting your heart rate up, try a game of tennis at the close by Van der Meer Tennis Academy, or navigate that hazards at the neighboring Shipyard Golf Course.
The villa’s completely equipped kitchen comes with modern appliances and cookware, making it painless to fix a delicious home-cooked meal. You’ll also find a gas grille on the back deck, ideal for flipping burgers and summer BBQs. In the evening, watch a movie on TV, plan the next day’s excursions with the complimentary WiFi, or relax outside in the fresh air with a drink.
With the beach, tennis, and golfing just steps away, this comfortable villa is sure to delight. Book your reservation today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025814
City/town permit number: 25814
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Sunlit Sea Escape with Al Fresco Dining, Loft, Grill, Shared Pool, and Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.