- As low as $253/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1394 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1394 square feet
Hampton Place 5103
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
For an handsome escape to Hilton Head Island, book a stay in this comfortable first-floor oceanfront villa! Complete with a pool, hot tub, exercise center, and a balcony with a wide view of the rest of the Palmetto Dunes complex, as well as the ocean, this vacation rental has everything you need for an exceptional hideaway.
Step out your front door to find attractively landscaped grounds and a terrific location just a few feet from the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean. If you feel like spending some time on the green, you’ll be just a short walk from Arthur Hills and George Fazio Golf Courses, and an simple drive to the stores, cafes, and cinema of Coligny Circle.
The interior of this condo is attractively decorated with a 55” TV, comfortable seating, and an electric fireplace for cozy nights in. Outside, you’ll find a grille area with a patio, tables, and chairs, or you could fix dinner in the kitchen, which comes with bar seating and stainless steel appliances. Sit down for a formal family dinner at the table, or relax in the fresh air out on the balcony. Wind down the evening with a movie on TV or surfing the web with the complimentary WiFi.
Book this freshly modernized condo today, and discover all the fun of Hilton Head!
THINGS TO KNOW
During the months of September - May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073488
City/town permit number: 32972
City/town permit number: 027013
City/town permit number: 27013
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront condo with ocean view, pool, & hot tub - steps from the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles