- As low as $151/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3304
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
During your stay at this bright rental villa, you can fish at the lagoon, swim at the community pool, work out at the exercise center, or play tennis on one of the nine tennis courts. You'll have convenient, direct beach access as well. If you have kids, you can take them to the zero-entry kids's pool or the playground.
Hilton Head's mild climate makes this villa a year-round destination for getaways, festivals, and cultural events. Simple entry to the community gets you to the many cafes and stores on the island. Manicured walkways lead you to the beach, pool complex, hot tub, and sports courts within mins..
The condo's kitchen has wide counters and comes entirely equipped, which makes preparing meals simple. The cavernous living room has a 50-inch flatscreen TV and offers ample seating with a pull-out sofabed. Each bedroom in the condo has a flatscreen TV and at least one huge bed, while the primary bedroom provides direct access to the wide patio. Savor complimentary WiFi from anywhere in the rental, and a private washer/dryer for taking care of laundry.
Book this condo and secure your vacation to this beach destination today!
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of marvelous on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26452
City/town permit number: 026452
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group select trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Spacious Condo with Beach Access, Shared Pool, Hot Tub, Ocean Views, and More has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles