- As low as $376/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Hampton Place, just south of the Hilton Hotel is a oceanfront complex offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas. Most floor plans will provide striking ocean vistas from nearly every room, including the kitchen and living areas. Luxuriously crafted, the villas feature full kitchens, open living areas, and master baths with enormous spa tubs and granite showers. The open, park-like setting features a pool area and pavilion, a spa tub and Bar-B-Que area, a kids's pool, a gazebo and deck, a boardwalk to the beach, and bicycle paths that connect to the many other amenities of Palmetto Dunes. Only 2 mins. away from Palmetto Dunes golf courses.
BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED WITH TILE FLOORING, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHEN, FLAT SCREEN TVs THROUGHOUT, AND NEW BEDDING IN BOTH BEDROOMS, this great two-bedroom oceanfront villa is ideal for your next trip to the Island!
Upon entry, the chef in the family will be delighted with the roomy kitchen. There is a bar area with two bar stools, granite counters and new stainless appliances. The kitchen opens to a striking dining area with a table that will seat up to six people. There is a window that gives light to this area and an appealing fixture for lighting. The stone floor continues from the entry into an inviting living area with ocean vistas and 2 comfortable upsized chairs, a sleeper couch, and a slider to the balcony. This room features a flat screen TV with VCR and DVD.
To the left, the master bedroom is carpeted with inviting plush king linens and a wall mounted flat screen TV. This room displays a handsome ocean view and a private bathroom with a jetted tub and separate shower.
To the left of the living area is a carpeted bedroom with two twin beds that has an ocean view with a slider to a balcony, a wall-mounted flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combination.
Appreciate the vistas from the inside of this elegant unit, or have a seat on the balcony, where there is a table with four chairs and additional seating for two more. For a family getaway to remember, this villa is the best place to stay!
*This unit has the ultimate Hargray Bundle: 120 Channels (including Sports Package), and Free Long Distance calling within the US.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the ocean. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 2 bedroom/2 bathroom 4th Floor Oceanfront Villa, Sleeps 6, Gets lots of light has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles