- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 4J
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Freshly updated and designer decorated, this fresh 2BR/2BA condo at Fiddler's Cove features a coastal-chic interior and resort-style amenities. Walk to the beach in 300 yards, or make use of the complex's 10 tennis courts, two pools, and the shared grille area. Your shining kitchen is equipped with a suite of new stainless steel appliances. Unwind on your private balcony after appreciating a delicious home-cooked meal.
New paint and wood floors invite relaxation in the sun-soaked living room. Settle into a cream sectional couch or matching armchair to socialize over snacks and drinks. Watch shows on the intelligent TV equipped with cable.
KITCHEN & DINING
The brand-new kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and gleaming quartz countertops. Fix favorite family recipes in this inspired culinary space, then gather around the handsome wood table for six to savor a home-cooked meal.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This single-story condo sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms.
The calming main suite has a king-size bed, plus an en suite main bathroom with a tasteful vessel sink.
A queen-size bed awaits in the guest room. A pristine tub/shower combination rounds out the refreshed guest bathroom.
Step outside to your private covered balcony, outfitted with seating for four and a coffee table. Take in vistas of the neighboring golf course and the Fiddler's Cove lagoon.
A trail leads directly to the beach.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, board games, and cards as well as unassigned parking for two cars in the parking lot.
This single-story condo is only accessible via two flights of stairs.
Fiddler's Cove's resort-style amenities include two heated seasonal pools (open from March-November depending temperatures), a kids pool, hot tub, and sundeck. Guests also have access to 10 Har-Tru tennis courts, a clubhouse with racquetball and table tennis, a shared grilling area, picnic tables, and playground. This gated community offers 24-hour security.
Fiddler's Cove is conveniently located mid-island, offering painless beach access and a relaxing, laid-back ambiance. Hilton Head Island's fashionable eateries are within mins., and Port Royal Barony Golf Course is less than 2 miles from your condo.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072530
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking yourrental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Chic Fiddler's Cove Condo: 2 Pools, Hot Tub & Tennis - 300 Yards to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles