- As low as $194/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Introducing Main Sail – a opulent villa complex on Hilton Head Island overlooking Shelter Cove Marina in Palmetto Dunes resort. Each villa features water vistas from nearly every room, screened porch, two master suites, and many upgrades. A private gated entrance leads to the centrally located Main Sail complex with handsomely landscaped grounds. Conveniences include an broad adult pool and spa, kids’s wading pool, grilling area, and a playground. Appreciate strolling the extensive walkways around Shelter Cove Marina, which offers an array of excellent eateries and stores. Convenient bicycle paths lead to the beach in Palmetto Dunes. Main Sail also has elevators to all floors.
This gorgeous Hilton Head villa offers great harbor. The entry features tile floor and an eat-in bar for three. Off the kitchen is a dining area for six and a living area with flat screen TV, sliding glass door to a screened porch overlooking the harbor. This great villa features two master suites. The first has a king bed, flat screen TV, door to the balcony, walk-in closet, and a private bath with jetted tub and separate shower. The second master has a king, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, sitting area off the bedroom and a private bath with jetted tub and separate shower. A laundry room is located off of the entry with a full size washer and dryer. This astounding villa is wonderfully equipped to meet all of your vacation needs.
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- Start by having your group agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming 2 bedroom villa in Main Sail has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles