- As low as $209/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor a sunny and sandy vacation at its best when you stay in Hilton Head. Known for its impressive beaches and world-acclaimed golf courses, this city has it all. Set across the street from beach access with the ocean roughly a five-min. walk away, you're also close to many of the attractions Hilton Head has to offer. So, pack your favorite pair of sandals, and a swimsuit or two, and get ready to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Walking inside this sunny condo you'll instantly take notice of the airy open layout. Find yourself calming on the soft couch while tuning into a movie, or whip up something really delicious in the well-equipped kitchen. With its gleaming granite countertops and ample meal prep space, this kitchen is the ideal spot to work some culinary magic! Each of the bedrooms is light-filled and kept cool with the home's central air-conditioning, and for an additional layer of comfort, savor having access to a semi-private washer/dryer, available for use between three units.
Outside, you'll delight in the many private and shared amenities this stay features. Unwind on the private balcony with a morning cup of coffee or an evening beverage. Or, head to the shared pool for an afternoon swim, or to the shared tennis court and grilling area.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This condo is located in Building D, next to the third floor.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30973
City/town permit number: 062270
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Chic condo short walk to beach with pool, tennis, pickleball, washer/dryer & AC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.