- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This coastal-themed and freshly updated condo in Palmetto Dunes offers marvelous ocean and pool vistas! The first-floor location will make this condo accessible for everybody! Gain access to the balconies from both bedrooms, as well as the living room. This open floor plan accepts for elegant vistas from every room. The living room features a flatscreen TV with a queen sleeper couch. The main bedroom features a king with a private bathroom with a gorgeous walk-in shower and flatscreen TV. The guest bedroom has two queens with coastal chic furnishings, an updated walk-in shower, and flatscreen TV. Villamare is located on one of the most handsome stretches of the Atlantic Ocean and is convenient to all the amenities Hilton Head offers. In addition to its location, Villamare also offers a private washer/dryer, an on-site exercise center, an indoor heated pool, as well as a charming oceanfront pool.
THINGS TO KNOW
Snowbird-friendly - contact Vacasa to inquire about special rates!
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Palmetto Dunes has the complimentary Beach Buggy that will come and pick you up and bring you to the beach and drive you back home.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028443
City/town permit number: 28443
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. First-Floor, Oceanfront Condo w/Free WiFi, Balcony, Shared Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles