- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer station
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139.4 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Sea Pines Plantation is the first and biggest of Hilton Head's vacation communities. Sea Pines is the center of visitor activities on the island. Healthy amenities include championship golf and tennis facilities, miles of walking/bicycle paths, historical sites, a 600 acre forest preserve, an equestrian stable and impressive beaches.
Lake Forest is a secluded community located near the front gate convenient to the Plantation's many amenities while providing painless access to the rest of the island. It is adjacent to the forest preserve which features two spectacular lagoons and an ancient Indian shell ring - remnant of a native American village that existed 4,000 years ago. Lake Forest is located among the live oaks and wildlife for your peaceful enjoyment.
Lake Forest is a short ride to Harbour Town's breathtaking marina with its signature golf course, lighthouse, water front eateries, stores and live entertainment.
Our villa is a ten min. walk, via a paved path through the forest preserve, to Sea Pines' public beach and the trendy Beach Club where you can appreciate the Atlantic Ocean, great dining, live entertainment and spectacular sunsets.
Our guests have complimentary use of Lake Forest's unsupervised community pool and tennis courts which are only a one min. walk from our front door.
Rent includes four complimentary bicycles so you can discover 16 miles of pedestrian paths winding throughout the Plantation.
Our villa is a newly modernized, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, one story unit with an open floor plan that can comfortably accommodate six guests. Conveniences include wood laminate floors, refreshed kitchen, washer/dryer, high definition TVs and high speed Wi-Fi internet service.
A sizable living room features a vaulted ceiling with skylights and access to a new rear deck with expansive vistas of a enormous lagoon. The living room has a high definition TV for your entertainment and a computer desk for taking care of business. There are two Futon couch beds for additional sleeping options. The dining area has a table that seats four guests.
The rear deck overlooks a calming lagoon. It features a patio table with two chairs and a propane gas grille. It's an ideal spot for watching the wildlife, appreciating morning coffee or peaceful reading.
The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, king size bed with a new bed, high definition TV and full bath with a tub and walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has two twin beds with new beds, high definition TV and a full bath with a combination tub/shower.
Our villa will be move-in ready when you arrive - exceptionally clean and completely supplied including towels, linens, soap and paper products. All you will need to buy are food and beverages for your vacation.
Sea Pines is a unique experience. Our villa is the ideal getaway for families seeking a great vacation. Welcome to Heaven!
About the Area
This villa is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by having your group commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Deluxe 2 BR Villa with Lagoon View - 4 Free Bikes - Special Promo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.