About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Our 800 square foot, second-floor Condominium is refreshed and attractively and charmingly refreshed with reasonable rental fee. It is a few steps to one of the two pools, two of the ten complimentary Har-Tru tennis courts, two racket ball courts, two charcoal grilles, and kids's play area. Five min. walk to beach.
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bath, and added drawer space. The guest bedroom is furnished with twin beds and a newly privatized bath. A comfortable queen sleeper couch is included in the living room. The freshly designed kitchen has new cabinetry and a convenient 'L' shaped bar seating three. The private deck looks out on trees and yard, a great place to relax and watch wildlife.
Hilton Head Island is one of the great vacation spots in the United States. The pretty, wide beach is only a short 300 yard walk to public access with showers, bathrooms, and parking (if desired). The beach has mild surf for swimmers of all ages and is well suited for cycling. The island offers amazing golf courses, miles of paved bicycle paths, outlet shopping, festivals, elegant eateries, and great nature preserves. Development has been with a minimum of environmental impact.
You are sure to appreciate your stay at Hilton Head Island. The Fiddler's Cove location and our delightful condo will make your vacation complete!
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the bestrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Kitchen updated,Rates include cleaning has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles