- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
Our 800 square foot, second-floor Condominium is refreshed and charmingly and handsomely modernized with reasonable rental fee. It is a few steps to one of the two pools, two of the ten complimentary Har-Tru tennis courts, two racket ball courts, two charcoal grilles, and kids's play area. Five min. walk to beach.
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bath, and added drawer space. The guest bedroom is furnished with twin beds and a newly privatized bath. A comfortable queen sleeper couch is supplied in the living room. The freshly designed kitchen has new cabinetry and a convenient 'L' shaped bar seating three. The private deck looks out on trees and yard, a great place to relax and watch wildlife.
Hilton Head Island is one of the great vacation spots in the United States. The charming, wide beach is only a short 300 yard walk to public access with showers, bathrooms, and parking (if desired). The beach has mild surf for swimmers of all ages and is well suited for cycling. The island offers delightful golf courses, miles of paved bicycle paths, outlet shopping, festivals, superb eateries, and great nature preserves. Development has been with a minimum of environmental impact.
You are sure to appreciate your stay at Hilton Head Island. The Fiddler's Cove location and our enchanting condo will make your vacation complete!
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Kitchen updated,Rates include cleaning has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles