- As low as $484/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1540 sq ft (143 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1540 square feet
This two bedroom Hampton Place condominium has been completely refreshed, including a whole-unit water filtration system, and follows a modern beach theme.
Savor the sunrise with your breakfast on your private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the pool and the elegantly landscaped gardens. This oceanfront villa, in centrally located Palmetto Dunes, has it all – the beach is just past the pool, over the dunes boardwalk. Pickleball, tennis, golf and kayaking are just a short walk or bicycle ride away. This first floor villa is one flight up from the covered parking or use the convenient elevator.
The kitchen is beautiful with its bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is entirely-equipped with all the accoutrement of home, making cooking a meal for the family an simple task. The kitchen bar seats two. Adjoining the kitchen is the formal dining area which seats six. Beyond the dining area, the living area features beach modern furnishings, including a queen couch bed, along with a Intelligent 70” TV and slider to your private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The primary bedroom features a king bed, Intelligent TV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bedroom has its private balcony as well, ideal for your morning coffee! The primary bathroom consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower and separate tub for those that like a soak.
The guest bedroom consists of one queen and one twin bed, Intelligent TV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
Outside on your private balcony you'll appreciate sweeping vistas of the immaculate Hampton Place grounds, pool complex and the Atlantic Ocean! Appreciate the painless access to the enormous swimming pool, lap pool, hot tub, kids’s pool, sundeck, grilling area and private gym.
Click on the Resort Conveniences tab now to see the additional features and discounts on golf, pickleball, and dining you receive when you book this comfortable, sun-drenched villa.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing yourrental:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Wonderfully Updated Two Bedroom Condominium with Ocean Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles