- As low as $171/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Kitchen island
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Living room
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Seascape Villas 3077
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Affectionately known as "Cake by the Ocean," Seascape Villas 3077 is an updated condo. Palm trees sway peacefully around your private deck, which overlooks the pool. The gas grille and table set the scene for alfresco dinners.
Two on-site saltwater pools and lush tropical landscaping create a paradisal setting with ample chaise lounge seating. Stroll to the exclusive ocean access to the right of Ocean Oak Resort or hop on the complimentary trolley service available seasonally. A private cabana is also available, which is a restroom/changing room at the walkway to the beach for Seascape guests only. The surrounding walking and cycling trails invite you to discover the area. Located just one mile away, Coligny Plaza is home to many stores and eateries. Golfers will appreciate being just three miles from Shipyard Golf Club. Low Country Celebration Park is within walking distance.
The living room is furnished with a queen couch bed. Watch movies on the TV or kick back and savor the generous natural light. You'll find stainless steel appliances, including a modern refrigerator and dishwasher, and granite countertops in the kitchen. Sip morning coffee at the kitchen island, and there is also a table in the dining area that seats six.
Find peaceful privacy in the primary suite with a desk, a TV, and a private covered balcony. The en suite bathroom features a walk-in shower. The guest bedrooms also boast TVs. Younger guests can utilize the mini crib, which comes with a bed cover and two sets of crib sheets.
Extra perks include complimentary WiFi and a sleek in-home washer/dryer. A beach wagon, beach chairs, toys, a beach bag, a cooler, and an umbrella are supplied.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pools are unheated and open seasonally from February to October.
This is a three-story townhouse with the ent y on the main floor. There are steps to get to the main living and dining rooms, and all bedrooms are upstairs.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 24688
City/town permit number: 057826
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking a perfectrental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cake By The Ocean villa with deck, grill & saltwater pools - walk to beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.