- As low as $136/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6202
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take the break you've been waiting for in this gorgeous Island Club villa that features an updated kitchen, a wide patio, and access to shared pools and hot tub, and a close by beach. The condo overlooks the sub-tropical vegetation and manicured walkways of the resort.
Hilton Head is just a short drive away, where you can shop, eat, or play 18-holes at one of the many golf courses. A fast walk from your villa leads you to the private beach and other resort amenities, like the picnic and Bar-B-Que area, tennis courts, and pools for adults and kids wanting to splash around. You can also fish in the lagoon or workout at the exercise center.
This two-bedroom condo features an updated kitchen with modern, white appliances and an open configuration that provides calming vistas. The living room offers guests a comfortable sofabed, ample seating, and access to the deck. The primary bedroom contains a king bed, 30-inch flatscreen TV, private bathroom with a walk-in shower, and deck access. The living room has a 42-inch flatscreen TV and complimentary WiFi is available throughout the rental. Take care of laundry effortlessly with a private washer/dryer.
It's time to have your fun in the sun - reserve your stay today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26493
City/town permit number: 026493
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Bright Condo with Full Kitchen, Shared Pools, Hot Tub, Beach Access, and More has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles