- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private bathroom
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
All the amenities of a home are here in this Hilton Head vacation rental, ensuring you are able to prepare gourmet meals for your family or group. The completely equipped kitchen offers a Keurig coffee maker and counter seating for three. Sensational coastal colors and beach decor throughout the villa put you in vacation mood immediately!
The dining area has seating for six to eight. The living room has been decorated with comfort in mind, with a 65 inch intelligent TV. p There is plenty of seating in the living room with slider access to your private patio with calming vistas of the 11 mile lagoon that surrounds Palmetto Dunes.
Both Primary suites include two queens, 55 inch intelligent TVs and remodeled, refreshed en-suite bathrooms.
Centre Court complex features a very huge private community pool and tennis courts and is just steps away from the George Fazio and Robert Trent Jones Golf Courses. In addition, you can conveniently walk to Alexander's Restaurant and the Palmetto Dunes General Store. There is also a seasonal on call shuttle Dunes Buggy that can take you all around the resort. The beach is just a short walk away as well!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Short walk to golf courses, pool and beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles