- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 432
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor the beautiful golf course and lagoon vistas from this 2nd-floor elevator accessible villa in Plantation Club. Recently decorated in coastal colors, the well-equipped kitchen opens up to a roomy living room/ dining area that features a 44-inch flatscreen TV.
The sizable master bedroom has a king bed, a 27-inch flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub. The equally enormous guest bedroom has two twin beds and a close by bathroom with a shower/tub. Both bedrooms have new luxury vinyl plank floor.
This villa is just around the corner from the Sea Pines Bicycle Rental kiosk and a short walk to the Atlantic Dunes/Heron Point Golf Clubhouse with dining facilities. The new Sea Pines Beach Club which features various dining options is also within walking distance. Shopping and eateries are just a bicycle ride away at Sea Pines Center, Harbour Town, and South Beach Marina. Other destinations along the miles of walking/bicycle paths inside Sea Pines include the Lawton Stables and the Sea Pines Forest Preserve.
Lastly, there are two pool complexes within Plantation Club Villas for owners and their guests to just cool off and relax.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26996
City/town permit number: 026996
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Condo with WiFi, Pool, & Golf - Short Walk to the Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.