- As low as $97/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1105 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1105 square feet
Sea Cloisters 311
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Immerse yourself in the soft blues of the ocean both inside and out at this oceanfront condo in the Sea Cloisters. Wake up each morning to a expansive view of the Atlantic, sit down for breakfast on your breezy corner balcony, and spend the day swimming, surfing, and beachcombing downstairs.
The Sea Cloisters is an oceanfront property that sits directly adjacent to Folly Field Beach Park on the spectacular shores of Hilton Head Island. Its 25 acres include a beachfront swimming pool, a kiddie pool, a grilling area, bicycle paths, and direct access to the sandy beach. You'll be ideally placed for appreciating the best of the island, whether that means teeing off at world-class golf courses or dining and shopping within a one-mile radius.
Take the elevator up to the third floor to be greeted by a living space that's remarkably bright and open. Cool off in the comfort of central air conditioning, toss the day's swimsuits in the washer/dryer, and step out onto the balcony with appetizers, drinks, and a deck of cards.
You'll find every comfort of home here, including a well-equipped kitchen, both a breakfast bar and a dining room table for mealtimes, and an oceanfront living room with a soft sectional and a TV for movie nights. Of the bedrooms (each with its own TV and en suite bathroom), one is a primary suite with direct access to the balcony - a handsome spot for morning coffee at sunrise.
-Oceanfront swimming pool
-Direct beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30637
City/town permit number: 070276
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- To find the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront, 3rd-floor condo with corner balcony, pool & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. Otherwise, call the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles