- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1392 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1392 square feet
Hampton Place 6506
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Nothing screams vacation like salty air and warm island sun. The adventures available to each guest are countless at this charming condo just steps from the beach. Slip into relaxation mode when you step out to your private balcony and see the expansive view of the coastline. Take advantage of the full kitchen and make a homestyle breakfast to fuel up for a day on the golf course or pack a picnic and spend an afternoon by the shared pool area equipped with lounge chairs and umbrellas. The warm breeze and dreamy sunset will make you stay out until dark, but when it is time to call it a nighttime, come back to home base and open a bottle of wine while watching a favorite movie.
What’s close by:
Located mid-island, great shopping, dining, and marina activities are within a mile away, so don't worry about a lack of fun to be had! If golf is your game, three world-class courses are in close proximity and tennis courts are available to get out some friendly competition! The beach is a short walk away, but if you want to venture out a bit, renting a bicycle is a great way to experience all that Hilton Head Island has to offer.
Things to know:
Free Palmetto Dunes shuttle (seasonal)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26655
City/town permit number: 026655
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Airy abode w/ beach access and balcony view - central location! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles