- As low as $110/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1150 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A comfortable private deck, vaulted ceilings with a skylight, and a pathway to the beach make this Beachwalk villa a memorable locale for a magical holiday.
Your villa is located within simple walking distance of the Van der Meer Tennis Center and features painless access to close by golf courses. Paths and bicycle trails link your villa to the beach where you can watch the dolphins play in the waves, sunbathe, or pursue your favorite water sports. On the property, appreciate the shared swimming pool.
The villa is on the second floor of the delightfully appointed Beachwalk complex. There are two flatscreen cable TVs with DVD players, complimentary WiFi, and a deck if you prefer to relax with a book and a glass of wine. You’ll sleep comfortably in the two bedrooms and living room area. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, and your well-equipped kitchen is ideal for whipping up home-cooked meals.
This Beachwalk villa is an ideal setting in which to relax after a long day spent exploring all that Hilton Head has to offer. Book your stay today using our easy online reservation tool!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25791
City/town permit number: 025791
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family decide on vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Cozy villa w/ shared pool, deck, full kitchen & more - beach access nearby! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.