- As low as $112/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Heated pool
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
***Short 2 block walk to Beach private Fiddlers Cove access point*** A top floor 2 bedroom 2 bath end unit condo. UPDATED & in great condition. Private wooded view from the balcony. Excellent for a beach gateway. Updated kitchen, granite counters, white cabinets, wooden floors, smooth ceilings, crown moldings. Constructed-in desk off the dining area. Eateries within walking distance. Savor the bicycle paths to get around the island. Being mid-island you are close to everything. Grab your chairs and walk over to the beach as you are just steps away.
Recently Updated 2 bedroom 2 full bath condo located in the amenities rich Fiddlers Cove. Clubhouse and one pool located across parking lot. Raquetball courts and game room in clubhouse. 6 min. 2 block walk to beach.
Flat screen tvs in family room and both bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi.
Fiddlers Cove is a gated community with something for everybody. Har tru tennis courts, two pools, hot tub, playgrounds and grilles located throughout community.
•. Closed, Gated Community with 24-hr. Security
• Charmingly Maintained Grounds
• 7 Clay Har-Tru Tennis Courts
• 4 Packed Har-Tru Pickleball Courts
• 2 Indoor Racquetball Courts
• 2 Enormous Pools
• Heated Hot Tub
• Tot Lots
• Lagoon with tropical birds, turtles and our resident alligators!
• Gas and Charcoal Barbecue Grills
• Short walk to beach
Fiddlers Cove Resort information link: https://www.imchhi.com/fiddlers-cove
20% Discount for 28+ Nighttime Stays
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Fiddlers Cove - Folly Field 2 BR /2 BA 2 Blocks to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles