- As low as $118/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 4129
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the sought-after Hilton Head Resort, this handsome condo is a leisurely walk from the ocean waves via the resort’s private boardwalk. A central locale fused with astounding amenities makes this oceanside getaway the ideal choice for your coastal escape. Start your mornings with coffee on the covered balcony. Highlights include a full kitchen, three TVs, and included beach chairs. The complimentary shuttle whisks you to the island’s most-adored attractions and establishments. During your stay at Hilton Head Resort, you’ll have access to a host of spectacular amenities. Take a plunge in the heated indoor pool (year-round), or sunbathe next to the unheated outdoor pools (seasonal). Treat yourself to a soak in the hot tub. Additional on-site amenities include a kiddie pool, sauna, exercise center, indoor running track, tennis courts, and two on-site eateries. Things to Know Free WiFi Full kitchen Streaming available with own accounts Groud-floor condo with elevator access Snowbird-friendly A queen sofabed in the living area provides an additional sleeping option Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to use the amenities This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028631
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing yourrental home:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Mid-Island Marvel at Hilton Head Resort
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles